route7 Consulting Inc. is certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a 8(a) participant.
SBA 8(a) Sole Source – Benefits To Our Clients
The Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Sole Source vehicle enables government agencies to engage in direct buy contracts with 8(a) certified contractors. route7’s 8(a) and EDWOSB business development certification is active and valid through 2025.
The 8(a) sole source vehicle provides agencies a simplified and shortened acquisition procedure:
- Greatly reduced cycle time: the time required to award an 8(a) sole source contract has been dramatically reduced and can be accomplished in a few weeks.
- Lowered administrative costs: procurement process costs associated with a lengthy contracting process are reduced to a minimum.
- Best price value: your contracting agency negotiates with route7 directly to get the best value.
- Your organization receives small business credit for promoting small business participation.
- Contracts can be initiated with a simple high level statement of work.
- There is no protest process that could delay the start of needed work.
- Your organization is assured of getting the company you want, know and trust to conduct the work.